Cookies, Anyone?

I am in the mood for some cookies so I thought I could do pics at the same time.  If only they were real, cos now I really do feel like cookies. Mmmmm!

However, before I go and nom up some biscuity goodness I will tell you about what I am wearing today.  That is how professional I am!  Cough.

My outfit is from 22769 and is now available at The Gallery Gift Shop.  The skirt is called Karen and I am wearing it in grey.  The jacket and top are called Rainy Days and Mondays (cool name).  This is a fab outfit that you can dress up or down depending on your accessories.



My hair is from {Quandary} and is called Nancy.  I have blogged it before, but you can find it at the SL Buddy Walk Charity Fair.  Is a great style.

I have also blogged this skin before, but today I am showing you a different tone.  This one from Tuli is Elyse in the Pearl tone.  I am also styling the lipstick called Sheer Sugar Pink Gloss.  Nummy.  You can find it at The Skin Fair 2013.

The poses are aptly called Cookie and are a recent release at Glitterati Poses.  There are a couple of others in the set, and are a must have for all you bloggers out there, or if you just want some fun poses for pics!



The other items are from my inventory.  The shoes are from DECO and are the DaisyWalker in Coconut, and the glasses are from Umeboshi and are called Castor Glasses in the Flamingo colour.  Cool!

Lastly the great furniture behind me in the pics is from LISP Bazaar and is currently at Collabor88.  Don't muck about getting this because the new round starts soon, so they will be doing the changeover.  This set is called Charlotte Home Set - New Romantic.  Classy.


Comments

Popular Posts