Feels Like Spring





It definitely feels like spring in SL.  I love all the spring colours that are slowly coming into the stores.  I think the designers come out of that winter vibe and go colour crazy, which is just fine with me!  Of course, in Aryaland we are dealing with the reality of autumn.  I also love the colours of this season and if I ignore the fact that a certain season follows I can just enjoy.

I saw this dress from [Auxiliary] at The Dressing Room Fusion and decided to celebrate spring with some sunshiney pics by the sea. The bag is from *Tea Time* and is called Cute Tree Bag.  Possibly was a hunt item from a while back, but I love it.  Even has a record in it!


I love this sim.  It reminds me of home.  It is called The Untroubled Sound and is definitely worth a walk around.  Little taste of Aryaland, or as some like to call it 'New Zealand'.

I teamed up the dress with this hair from Truth Hair.  It is called Jade and I love the side-swept look.  Every sunny pic needs sunglasses and these are from Kumaki Glasses.  Think I got them in a hunt a while back. The necklace is from *League* and I got it at the 2011 Vintage Fair. It is called the Sideshow Necklace and you can even put your own pics in it.  Stunning.


And the last item was this hat from [astraia] (now Le Bloom).  It actually came with a swimsuit, but works great in pics. It came with a hat to hold and a hat to wear.


Comments

Popular Posts