Hollywood Glamour

I love those days when an outfit or look comes together so seamlessly that you almost wonder if it was meant to be.  Today was one of those days.  I found 4 different items that looked like that were made to be together.

First the lovely Lilly from Immerse gave me this gorgeous and glamorous dress to blog.  It is in The Event Hollywood which has now begun.  The dress has three ways of wearing it and I think it is perfect for old Hollywood style.  It is called Julie and I am wearing it in grey.

The second item was this chic hair from Amacci that I got for 10L in the LeeZu and Hair Affair Spring Hunt. You just have to wander about the LeeZu store and collect the candy.  The Amacci Hair is in the Hair Affair area in the little Amacci store there.  All of the candy items are pretty easy to find so go enjoy as it is only a 2 day event.

The third item was this Finesmith jewellery that I have had waiting for the right time to blog.  Today was that day.  The gorgeous set is called Kotar and I am wearing it in black.  You have to see it to appreciate the detailing and work that has gone into these amazing items.


And lastly the skin I have been wearing for a couple of weeks now called Elyse from Tuli.  I paired it with this lovely lipstick called Intense Crimson which is also from Tuli.

Of course this vintage look required a setting so I used the Piano Bar Dreamscene from Garden of Dreams to give us that 20's look.  Martini anyone?




Comments

Popular Posts