Retro Fun


I found this outfit at the SL Buddy Walk Charity Fair and fell in love.  It is so retro-chic.  Even the fabulous teal colour is perfect.  Of course then I had to stage some 50's pics.  Well, it seemed logical.

Before any good 50's housewife leaves home it is important to make sure the house is spic and span.  Luckily my husband gave me this super new vacuum cleaner for my birthday so I will have it done in no time!

To go out I am wearing this divine outfit from [Amarelo Manga].  The Antonia Blouse and Pants are so classy that you will be the envy of your neighbours and friends. It pairs nicely with my makeup (skin) which comes from Amacci and gives me a radiant pale look with my Oceane Shape.

These Pristine Pumps in Seafoam are from Tonic. Don't they look peachy with this outfit?

Now, that the housework is done I can get out and about for a bit of shopping.  I am taking my Hula Hoop Handbag which is also from [Amarelo Manga].  Isn't it fabulous?  And, of course, every lady needs some beads to finish an outfit, so this jewellery from Stars! is perfect.  I chose the Hera Set in Vineyard which is so stylish!


You also get to enjoy the amazing view from KaTink in their Family 1 set.  Isn't it lovely?

Well, shopping is over so I better get home and get the ironing done before my husband gets home from work.  It is also time to watch The Guiding Light which is my favourite soap!  A girl can have fun while she works!

Non-Event Items:
Furniture:  {what next} - Sophia Sideboard Set, Retro Television Set, Fleeftone Retro Record Player, Fluff n' Fold Ironing Set
Rug:  Designer Prims - 14 Rugs in One
Scooter:  FIN - Retro Scooter
Hair:  Ploom - Dusty Beehive - Ash
Glasses:  (epoque) - Catlady Frames - Perennial

Comments

Popular Posts