Rub-a-Dub-Dub

Rub-a-dub-dub I am in the tub and it is a lovely one!  Yes, this is the new offering from Trompe Loeil that is available at faMESHed.  This gorgeous bathtub, sink and vanity are part of the Vintage Collection and will have you looking retro glam in no time!

The bathtub comes in a variety of colours including the ceramic blue one that I am enjoying.  The taps work and the poses are for singles or bathtime with that special someone!  I don't like to share because then there is more room for me!


After my bath I can get ready for bedtime by washing off my makeup in this Vintage Sink.  Room for two here and poses to wash your face or hands.  You can also buy the lovely Rope Mirror in a variety of colours too.

This fabulous Vintage Vanity comes with an installer which makes rezzing it so simple.  One touch of a button and you have it all set up and ready to use.  The animations and props are fun to use from applying mascara to doing your nails or just staring into the mirror!


My towel comes from Glitterati Poses and is in the set called Towel, aptly.  Hair is from Ploom and is called Mosch. I love the colour-change headband. My slippers were a gift from my friend Heavenly over at L'aize Dayz.


Well, I am all clean now so time for bed!  Make sure you whip over to faMESHed and try these all out for yourself.  I know you will love them as much as I do.

Comments

Popular Posts