Skater Chick





Today's outfit screamed 'skater girl' as soon as I started putting it together with items from the Depraved Luck of the Irish Gacha Fair and the latest round from The Dressing Room Fusion along with some items from the depths of my inventory thrown in as well.

The hair is from LoQ Hair at TDR Fusion and you get a whole fatpack of this style called Fudge for your Lindens!  Niiice.  The shirt is also at Fusion and is from So Many Styles.  The one I am wearing is called Loose Tee Sneaker, but you can also get a guitar or sunglasses version.

The pants are from Apple May Designs and can be found at the Depraved Luck of the Irish Gacha Fair.  I am wearing the rare camo capris called Black Ops.


These cool Kawaii googles are from *Epic* at the Depraved Gacha Fair and come in a range of colours and styles.  These are the Leo Black ones. Funky and fun. The bandaid on my nose is also from Epic and I am wearing the 'Skulls' one.  Always need bandaids when I skate!

This stunning skin is from Tuli (welcome back, Tuli!) and is also at the Gacha Fair.  I am wearing Zoe Petal Blond 09 and the lippy called Deviant Maverick.  The piercings are from ellabella and are the black Matrix Love (LOTI Gacha).


Both of these next two items are also at the Gacha Fair.  The bellybutton piercing is from Phoebe and is the Irish Luck Belly Piercing in Black.  This cool tatt is from GOLA Industry.  There is a whole heap of them, but I am styling the 'Rejected' one.  Perfect.


The choker and sneakers are from my inventory.  The LIKKA*House choker is an old hunt item and the Mesh Classic Sneaks were a FLF item from DECO.  You will find a camo version of these at the new Free*Style store for 50L, but more on that later...


I also want to say a huge THANK YOU to Carol from Focus Poses for coming to my rescue and providing the skateboard poses for this post.  You can find the pack on MarketPlace HERE. Would have been a dull post without these great poses!

Comments

Popular Posts