Strolling in Yellow


I have some more fabulous items to show you from the SL Buddy Walk Charity Fair.  I thought I would walk and show at the same time.  It seemed apt.

This lovely hair is from {Quandary} and is called Nancy.  It is so classy and would look just as great with a formal gown as it does in casual wear.  The skin is from Amacci and I blogged it yesterday.  I just love it!



I am wearing this Pink Acid Mildred Lips and Teeth in a caramel colour, but honestly I could have worn any of the awesome colours available.  You will definitely get to see some of the other colours in my posts!
My earrings today are from Pure Poison.  I am wearing the gold ones in nude but, again, these come in some great colours and also in silver if you are not a gold-type of girl.



I did a bit of a mix and match with the outfit, since it gave me to the option to show items from two designers at the same time!  Cunning like a fox.  The cardigan, top and shoes are from *Citrus*.  They are called Sunny Cardigan and Flats.  Perfect for a warmer spring day in SL.  The Dove Flare Jeans are from [SAKIDE] and are part of the Trendy Outfit.  I love the belt and the classy look to them.


Non-Event Item:
Umbrellas/Poses:  {what next} - Let It Rain Pose Prop

Comments

Popular Posts