Up In A Tree

I have always wanted a treehouse in SL, so when I saw this Treehouse Cottage from Trompe Loeil I have to confess I got pretty excited.  Maybe it is because one of my fav books growing up was The Swiss Family Robinson.  If I had the chance to build a house in a tree in RL I would and move in immediately.  How cool would that be?

Well, the good news is you can at least have that joy in SL.  This treehouse is now at Collabor88 and I love it all from the awesome deck area down below to the attic rooms up high.  SO cool!



These Vintage Bathroom items are currently at faMESHed and are also from Trompe Loeil.


While you are grabbing your treehouse make sure you also grab this fabulous Hanging Bed (Trompe Loeil).  Loads of great animations for you and your significant other.  The pillows are also colour change.


Heavenly from L'aize Dayz threw these lovely items at me the other day and I complained I was squished.  Still, when I saw them I didn't mind a bit of concussion because they are relax-a-licious.  The Shabby Day Bed comes with the laptop and is a group discounted item.  The planter (also in white) is a group gift.


These items from LISP Bazaar were in the last round of Collabor88, but are now available at the main store, in case you missed out.  The telescopes come in different colours as do the pictures.  Loads of poses and they look fab in your home.


And lastly, you have to race over to The Men's Dept to grab this stylish Corduroy Armchair from [bauwerk].  Nice masculine textures and sits.  And then whiz over to [CIRCA] and hunt out this Shadowbox Table and Seat Set which is currently the prize in the Lavender Hill Hunt.  It also comes with a tall version of the table in the pack.



Dress:  Leri Miles Designs - Shelly Tank Dress - Blues (60L Weekend)
Hair:  Truth Hair - Milly - Oasis
Shoes:  DECO - Mesh Classic Sneakers - White
Skin:  Tuli - Zoe - Petal (Luck of the Irish Gacha)

Comments

Popular Posts