Walking on Sunshine





Seemed a nice day for a walk.  I love it when the sun shines through the trees, the birds are singing and the butterflies are out.

I also love it when I find an outfit that grabs my attention, like I did today.  This little stunner is from Leri Miles Designs is at Acid Lily this week, but only for a couple more days so don't dawdle!  It is two separate items called Nanette Top and Nanette Skort.  I found these shoes from Baiastice in my inventory to go with. They are Marilyn Platform in a champagne colour.


The cutesy hair is from Magika and is called Anywhere.  The necklace is from Evilkyoot and is in the Depraved Nation Luck of the Irish Gacha Fair.


The basket is an item I got ages ago and is from Jill (closed store).  It seemed like a basket type outfit.  Almost Dorothy-esque.  Well, perhaps a slighty risque one.




Comments

Popular Posts