Bus Stop



Bus stop, wet day, she's there, I say, Please share my umbrella,  Bus stop, bus goes, she stays, love grows, Under my umbrella, 


Every mornin' I would see her waiting at the stop,  Sometimes she'd shopped and she would show me what she bought,  All the people stared as if we were both quite insane,  Someday my name and hers are going to be the same, 
Heavenly at L'aize Dayz has turned her hand to pose props and, like everything she does, they are great.  Loads of poses that show off clothes and shoes, or are just great for taking some snaps of yourself.
I thought I would show you a few of the poses whilst modelling some of the new round from Acid Lily.  This will give you an idea of how this prop can be used for bloggers or self-pics.
Hair in all these pics is Ploom - Moshi (New Release)
~CandyMetal~ - Pin Up Corset Red, Demin Shorts Ultramarine and SuperGal Platform Sandals Polka Dot



[[>Cake!<]] - Romper Mesh - Sweet Girl 


1 Hundred - Lacy Tank Tango RedColour Insane - Pencil Skirt 3


Leri Miles Designs - Love Tee Rose and Whisper Shorts Orange



Comments

Popular Posts