Caravan of Love

I have decided this is the caravan of love because it has a lot of things in it that I love.  Well, it has cupcakes. Do I need to say more?

This delicious caravan is the newest release for The Liason Collaborative - Home to The Boutique and The Garden from {what next}.  The Garden Cafe Caravan has lots of awesome animations and props to go with.  Loads of fun for you and your friends!

So whether you are serving the peeps...


...doing the dishes...


...doing the prep work...


...or simply waiting in line to be served...


....you can say "CHEERS!" to this fabulous set.  Iced tea anyone?


My dress today is from [[>Cake!<]] at Acid Lily.  It is called Floral Kaftan and I am wearing the Yellow one.  My shoes are from :NuDoLu at The Gallery Gift Shop.  These are the comfy moccasins in beige.
My hair is from Manon from D!va.

Comments

Popular Posts