DL on the TL

Yes, I do have the down-low on Trompe Loeil's new items and I am going to show you what they have in store for you at faMESHed and Collabor88.  Think of it as a sneak peek to give you time to save some Lindens to get these!

First up is this FAB-U-LOUS new set called the Cobble Hill Suite.  The one I am showing you here is the Natural set, but you can also get it in a gorgeous charcoal colour too.  I think what I like about this furniture is that fact that it would suit a variety of house styles and would work for both a feminine or masculine setting. You will find these at faMESHed tomorrow (1st April - no April Fools!)




All I can think of with these next items is "I wear your granddad's clothes, I look incredible..." and that is because these chairs, tables and outdoor bench seats are from the Thrift Shop range.  I am just showing you a few of what is available, but it will give you an idea of how funky these are.  These will be at Collabor88 on the 8th of April.




Comments

Popular Posts