Fairy Pink

I love playing dress-up.  It is probably why I love to blog and take pics.  Hang, it is probably why I love SL. I get to wear some awesome clothes that I might not otherwise get to wear in RL.  Today is a perfect example of that.

I am in love with this outfit I am wearing today.  I don't quite know what the style is, so I am going to go with nasty girlie.

Let's go from head to toe.  The crown is from {PopTart} and is the Sparkle Crown in Pink. It is in the instore gacha.

The hair with headband is from Ploom.  I got this one as a Lazy Sunday item.  It is smexy and comes with a hud to change the hair and headband.

The skin is new from Tuli.  I have blogged this before and it is a stunner.  I am also wearing the shape called Eva. The lipstick is Fuchsia Gloss.

The piercings, earring and necklace are all from Phoebe at Acid Lily.  The earrings and necklace are called Sandra and the piercings is Spider.


This sexy bodice, skirt, wand and boots are all from {PopTart} and are all in the Kawaii Fair (Starts April 12th).  They come in all sorts of great colours and textures. So pretty!


And lastly the tattoo on my tummy is from Endless Pain Tattoos and is currently in the Pink Fusion Hunt.


Comments

Popular Posts