In the Windmill

I have this very cool windmill from Scarlet Creative to blog.  I am so excited.  I love seeing a home that is fun and different. I couldn't wait to rez this and fill it with some furniture.  I will confess I got a bit carried away and filled it up with as much of the awesome stuff I had to blog as I could.

This house is a stunner and perfect if you don't have a lot of space on your land, or if you don't need a huge house.  It has three spaces:  2 downstairs and one upstairs.  I also love the split level design.  You need to go take a look for yourself!

Enjoy!

Scarlet Creative - My Windmill (Collabor88)


LISP Bazaar - Couch, Table and Books - Charlotte for Collabor88, Little Bee Clock (Bees Through the Seasons Event)
~ Inspired ~ - Phone, Tablet and Vase (New Items)

 LISP Bazaar - Charlotte Nerd Set (Collabor88)
 LISP Bazaar - Busy Bee Adirondack Chairs, Little Bee Lanterns (Bees Through the Seasons Event)
Cleo Design - Summer Chairs White (New Release)

~ Inspired ~ - All items (New Releases)

Trompe Loeil - Thrift Shop Furniture (Collabor88)

L'aize Dayz - Arbor Gazebo - Spring Cool (New Release)



Comments

Popular Posts