Picnic Time





With the beginning of Spring comes the joy of being outside as the days get warmer.  It is the perfect time for a picnic.  I was also rapt to find the perfect outfit to wear to the picnic.  BONUS!

My hair is Erika from Wasabi Pills and is currently at The Fantasy Faire.

The Bethany Romper Outfit is from Leri Miles Designs and is at the Kawaii Fair.  You can wear it with or without the cardy.


The awesome boots are from LavandaChic* and are at Acid Lily this week.  They are aptly named Rain Spring Boots and are perfect for jumping in puddles!


And after all that exercise it is time to get my picnic on!  These gorgeous picnic baskets are from {what next}.  And, yes, I am gonna scoff all the contents on my own.  That is how I roll.  They were a Lazy Sunday item, but I know they will still be instore.


Comments

Popular Posts