B&W On The 100 Block

I am keeping with my tones today and showing you some awesome clothing that are mostly white.  You would probably laugh at how long it took me to set up these pics.  I was in a particularly fussy mood.  Still, now that they are done, I am happy and I know you will love the items I have for you.


The 100 Block from Depraved Nation starts on the 10th, so still no LMs for you today, but I know you will be getting ready to race over and grab some of the amazing fashion on display.  PLEASE be considerate of others and de-prim and de-script before you go shopping!

Outfit:  [SAKIDE] - Long Tee Outfit White
Hair:  Adoness - Asteria - Platinum
Skin:  ::Modish:: - Iva - Cream
Boots:  {W&R} - Goth Kawaii Boots - Black
Earrings:  {me.} - Amour Earrings - Black (Close-up in 1st Pic)


Dress:  [Cynful] - Strapless Mini Dress - White  (Has Tangos Option)
Necklace and Earrings:  {me.} - Amour Earrings and Necklace - Black (Close-up in 1st Pic)


Gown:  Maai - Silky Mesh Gown (Has Lolas Option)


Top:  22679 - Loreen Top - White (Close-up in 1st Pic)
Skirt:  *Luckie* - Glitter Skirt - White


Comments

Popular Posts