Hanging Out in the Gazebo

It seemed like a perfect day to head out into the garden and enjoy the spring sunshine.  It was made easier by having this lovely gazebo to hang out in.  This is another one of the new pose props from L'aize Dayz.  Loads of great poses and so pretty to boot.


It perfectly showcased these gorgeous outfits that I have to show you today.  The first one is from Senzafine and is the stunning Sohma Tank Tunic Outfit in the Curry colour.  This style can be dressed up with an updo and boots or kept casual as I have chosen to do today.  The colours available are all as wonderful as this and I had trouble choosing which one to show you.



The second outfit is from Pure and is the Grace outfit.  How classy is this?  A great look for wearing on a yacht or wandering the beachfront stores.  The pants are so feminine and especially with the cinched waist.  Wear it with sneakers, as I am, or pair it with some boat shoes or espadrilles.



My hair is from Wasabi Pills and is called Erika. My skin is from Tuli as is my lipstick.  I am wearing Eva in Powder with the Intense Coral Lipstick.

Comments

Popular Posts