On the Phone

I came on to SL yesterday to two pieces of sad news.  Two stores I love are closing.  The first one is aDORKable Poses.  I have used their poses for a long time and love the quirkiness and yet practicality of them.  It was with this in mind that I decided to whip over to their closing sale and grab this pose set for today.  All items in store are 50% or more off so it is a great time to grab some fab poses and pose props.  Still sad though.

The other store closure I will deal with tomorrow...

Let us go onto happier things.  There are new items at Acid Lily and I also have some other bits and pieces you have to see!

Dress:  Leri Miles Designs - Talia - Peacock (New Item)
Hair:  Truth Hair - Sadie - Light Blondes (New Item - store is moving so giving you MP URL)


Dress:  BlackRose - Halter Dress - Stripped (Group Gift)


Top:  22769 - Anushka Top - Red (faMESHed)
Shorts:  22769 - Cotton Hot Pants - White (faMESHed)


Dress:  CandyMetal - Eloisa Dress - Lace and White (Acid Lily)
Shoes:  CandyMetal - Suvi Wedge Sandal (Acid Lily)


Top:  [[>Cake!<]] - Nika Top - Tangerine (Acid Lily)

Shorts:  22769 - Cotton Hot Pants - Black (faMESHed)


Comments

Popular Posts