Out For a Stroll

Had a bleurgh day yesterday, so thought I would get out into nature and clear my head.  There is nothing nicer than rocking some fab clothes and then getting out and being at one with the environment...well, as long as the environment doesn't touch me or get on my shoes!

Most of the items I am showing you today are from The 100 Block.  The event has started and you MUST get on over and shop til you drop.  There are so many great things that I don't even know where to start!

All items are from The 100 Block unless otherwise stated.  The bridge is a free pose prop from Glitterati.

Outfit and Boots:  ![!EDELFABRIK!]! - Block 1
Hair:  D!va - Sayaka3 (Collabor88)
Bag:  [:  Kawaii Couture :] - Sweet Ita Button Purse - Choc Blue (Saucey's Sweet Spring Festival)


Top:  Gawk! - Lime Green Romantic Blouse
Shorts:  **Shine** - Unbuttoned Shorts - Indigo


Jacket:  Sassy! - Spring Jacket - Brick
Skirt:  Sassy! - Tweed Skirt - Brown


Top:  Forever Young - Graphic Tank - Union Jack Studded
Jeans:  22769 - Loose Denims - Used Blue


Comments

Popular Posts