At the Thrift Shop

I wear your Granddad's clothes
I look incredible

Thanks, Macklemore, I do look great because I have been hanging at The Depraved Nation's latest event called The Thrift Shop.  This is definitely the place where you will get some fab items for some super prices.  I have SOOOOOO much to show you, that I had better get a wriggle on.  I would hate for you to miss out on this event.  This is the perfect time to spruce up your wardrobe or home.

The taxi to Thrift Shop is HERE!

Sidenote:  My hair today is from Wasabi Pills which I got this from the gacha at The Arcade SL.

Top:  {Capricious} - Jessica Top - Tomato
Pants:  Kaithleen's - 3/4 Trousers - Black
Pose:  Juxtapose - Thrift Shop 8


Dress:  Senzafine - Lilah Sundress - Sepia
Pose:  Juxtapose - Thrift Shop 6


Dress:  Flower Child - "Frill Me" Dress - Green
Pose:  Juxtapose - Thrift Shop - Rare 1A


Top and Vest:  NS - Vest and Belly Tee 
Shorts:  Fujiwara's World - Queen of City Pocket Shorts - Charcoal
Pose:  Juxtapose - Thrift Shop 4







Comments

Popular Posts