Friday Frolic

I love Fifty Linden Friday.  I look forward to seeing what goodies are out for it each week.  This week I have two items to show you, so make sure you go and grab them before Friday has rolled into Saturday.

I won't chat much so I can get this out in time.

Dress:  Miel - Nautica Dress Fatpack (colour change!)
Stools:  {what next} - Campout Stools (great poses and props)





Other Non-FLF Items
Braces:  Tuli - Parted Lips Prim - Braces
Hair:  Magika - Tomorrow (50% off in sale)
Skin and Shape:  Tuli - Sara Shape and Sara Skin - Powder - Sultry
Fire:  {what next} - Bear Canyon Little Campfire

Handy Hint - If you are going to the Magika sale might I suggest looking at the hair on marketplace, grabbing the demos of the ones you like and trying them on at home BEFORE you go to the store.  This will make things quicker and easier for you.

Comments

Popular Posts