Pure Lovely

The clothing I am showing you today is all from a new fav store of mine called Pure.  I have showed you some of their items before, but today I have a few and I just HAD to bring them to your attention.

Today's setting is one from the Home and Garden Expo which is now finished.  I hope you all managed to get on over there and buy up large.  The garden and gazebo are stunning and are from Two Moon Gardens.

My hair today is Sha from Ploom and all the poses are from Elephante Poses from their Glow and I Feel Perfect sets which are currently at Acid Lily.

Pure - Raven Gown - Red Linen
Jewellery:  FINESMITH - Diamond (with Texture Change - Recent Release)


Pure:  Raven Gown - Black Lace
Hairpiece:  FINESMITH  - Timetrap - Grey (New Release)



Pure:  Melissa Romper - Pink Floral


Pure:  Samantha Dress - Poppy


Comments

Popular Posts