So Thrifty!

The Thrift Shop is great for wallets of all sizes.  There is something for every budget.  Today I have some dresses to show you and I am loving the funky styles.  It is great finding lots of variety too.  Told you there was styles to suit all tastes!

My hair today is from D!va and is currently at Collabor88.  I am wearing the Mimi style in Moon Stone.  The poses I am using today are all from !bang.

Bag:  Naminoke - Summer Tote - 2-1
Dress:  Twisted Finials - Priot Tankdress
Shoes:  Latreia - Lolita - Black (and in Pic 4)
Jewellery:  CoLLisions - Somni Jewelry Set - Plum


Dress:  Sour Pickles - Tropical Isle Summer Dress
Bag:  Greymoon - Alice Manuscript Bag - Cream


Dress and Bow:  Barely Legal - Save the Butterfly Fields - Blue Check


Dress:  Zanze - Cinch Dress - Zebra
Bag:  Flower Child - Vintage Duffle Bag - Floral Leather - Black




Comments

Popular Posts