Flat White, Thanks

My fav coffee is a flat white.  I am not sure if they have them where you are in the world as they are a NZ/Australian invention (Bet it was us kiwis...).

I like my flat white really flat, so almost no froth on top.  I also love it HOT and coffee is, as always, best with great company.

My coffee snobbiness is probably the main reason why I LOVE this new offering from 22769 [bauwerk] for the Food Fair.  This Little Bistro is a stunner and the perfect place for coffee with friends.  Would look great on a sim as a meeting place, especially with all the other items to fill and adorn it!

I will attempt to point them all out as we go through the photos!

Top:  22769 - Safari Silk Top - Light Khaki (The Boutique)
Skirt:  22769 - Safari Skirt - Khaki (TB)
Hair:  ChiChickie - Jessie (Hair Fair)

Furniture:
Sack Poofs and Tea Crate Table 
Sofas:  The Chesterfield - White, Black and Cream
Assorted Cakes (yum!)


The Little Bistro 



Mosaik Table, Classic Bar Stools (Cream), Coffee Time (Coffee Mug and Espresso Maker)


Mosaik Tables (assorted), Classic Bistro Chairs and Classic Bar Stools


Sack Poofs and Tea Crate Table 
Sofas:  The Chesterfield - White, Black and Cream
Assorted Cakes 
Ghost Sofas



Comments

Popular Posts