Hungry

In case you were wondering about the title for today, I thought I had better explain.  Firstly it is a play on words because today I am showing you some items from faMESHed (No groaning at how bad that was).

Secondly, I hope one of the photos from today will make you say "I wasn't expecting that!" and then you will get the other meaning of 'hungry' too.

The items from faMESHed are all from Trompe Loeil and will make you say, "WOW!".  You may even say it backwards, "WOW!".  Yes, they are that good.  This is the Country Pavilion with the Countryside Benches and the Countryside Patio Tables and Chairs, all in white.  You can also get the benches and chairs in brown, if that is more your style.  All the furniture comes with great sit animations  and the benches have the option of lounging by yourself, with a friend, or with that someone special.



The stunning dress I am modelling today is part of the July group gift from Finesmith and also comes with the amazing jewellery I am wearing too.  You will get the July dress with Joy Necklace, earrings and bracelet.  SPOILED!  You do have to pay to join this group but, as you can see, it is well worth it!



My hair today is from D!va and is called Manon.  My teeth prim is from Tuli as are my shape and skin (Sara).  Shoes are from G*Field.



And, yes, I was having a 'play with light' day today.  Hope you enjoyed looking as much as I enjoyed doing!

0 comments :