Lakeside

I did tell you I would be showing this house sooner or later.  Well, it was a bit later.  RL has interfered in my SL yet again.  Sheesh.

Since it is a Trompe Loeil house I have filled it with furniture mainly from the same store, except the Wood Screen from Zigana (inventory), the rowboat from {what next}(inventory) and the Magic Dreams Lamp from Miamai (The Gallery Gift Shop).

The Trompe Loeil Seaside Cottage is currently available at Collabor88.  This house is stunning and a real bargain!  It suits my redecorated land just perfectly.  You will see my cat is quite happy too...not sure where the other one is.

My hair is from Truth and is called Genesis.  The dress is a new item from Finesmith and is called Dana.  I am wearing the Mix 1 version with the brown belt.








Comments

Popular Posts