Sailing





It seemed a nice day for it, so why the hang not?

Step 1:  Grab boat.
Step 2:  Dress appropriately.
Step 3.  Sail off looking glam.
Step 4:  Remember I can't sail and wonder how I will get home.

Still, I might be lost but at least with these great clothes I will look good on my deserted island!

Dress:  Pure - Letty Strapless Dress - Pastel Pink (Candy Factory July Round)
Hat/Hair:  Maitreya - Siobhan - Blonds Light (In Sale)
Boat with Poses:  Focus Poses - Sailboat Set


Romper:  Pure - Melissa Romper Dotty Pastel (CF)


Dress:  Pure - Raena Dress - Sugar and Spice (CF)


Dress:  Baiastice - Riana Dress (Group Gift - might be oldish, but is still there along with new dress I will show in next few days.  Both dresses in main store by cash register.)


Dress:  22769 - Beachdress Americana (FLUX)
Hair:  Magika - Tomorrow (In Sale)



Comments

Popular Posts