The Challenge - Black and White

I am excited 2.0.  It is that time of the month when we get ready for The Challenge and this month the theme is Black and White.

I think the thing that surprises me with The Challenge is how different all the items are and the creative way the designers put their stamp on the theme.  I am sure you will agree when you see what is in store for you this month.  Oh, and this is only part 1.  I will show you the rest tomorrow!

The Ivory Room skybox and Brocade and Circuit Rugs in all the photos are from [hate this].  My dress is from 22769 and is called Geometric Lotus.

PS.  The Challenge does not start til the 1st of August, so items will not be in the stores til then.

~*~ Inspired ~*~ - Shades of Grey Set


!! Follow Us !! - Happiness Kitchen


[hate this] - Storage Boxes


22769 [bauwerk] - Floorlamp, Long Black Drapes, Leather Stool, Monochrome Couch Table, Segmented Vase, and Chesterfield Couch


Kuro - A Mess of a Chair and Illuminated Thoughts
22769 [bauwerk] - Minimalist Bed


Dysfunctional Designs - Glass Top Sand-Filled Tables and Blossom Vases
1st August - I apologise for wrong store name being given here when I did post


Piddler's Perch - Armana Black and White


[hate this] - Ivory Room


Comments

Popular Posts