The Challenge - Garden - Part 2

This is, as the title says, the second part of The Challenge pics.  I have so much more to show you.  There is no way I will get it all done today, so you will have to keep an eye out for the next post!

The theme is GARDEN and these items will have your garden looking absolutely amazing.  I am loving the classy designs.  I am tempted just to turn my land into a garden and leave all these items up!

1.  Check out this amazing greenhouse from 22769 [bauwerk].  It is a stunner and could be used for a variety of purposes.  I even pictured this with hanging plants and chairs.  It is that pretty.  The Little Greenhouse is a must-have for your garden area.

NOT in Challenge:  I dressed it up with some plants and accessories and have to give glory to L'aize Dayz for the potted plants outside, the potted herbs, spade and fork. The potted daises are from {what next}, and the large ivy plant, watering can and plant in the bucket are from Interior Addiction.



2.  What is a garden without bugs?  %Percent has solved this question by providing you with your very own ants and ladybugs.  These ants are a great garden accessory and would look great dotted about your garden on walls, tables or anywhere that needs a bug or two!  The ladybugs on the floor are also lamps and you can just touch them to turn them into glowbugs (memories...).  You can also grab these fab hanging ladybug lights. How cool are they?



3.  Right, after all this picture-taking and blogging, it is time for a rest and a read.  Lucky for me I have this sunbed and reading material from [hate this].  I, however, LOVE this.  It has loads of poses for singles and couples and also comes with texture-change options for each part of the sunbed. That means you can change the colour to suit whatever environment you choose to put it in.  The set also comes with books that stand up, so you can throw them onto a bookshelf too.



You still reading?  Trying to sleep here.  Oh, and you are blocking my sun...zzzzzzz.

Comments

Popular Posts