Call Me

One of my pet peeves is people being late.  I am generally early or on time, so I often spend a while sitting or standing about waiting for friends to turn up for coffee or brunch or whatever.  It is at this point that I make it very clear to people around me that I am not alone, but that I am meeting someone.  It also means that I spend a fair bit of time checking my phone for a text or message as to why they are late.  This post is my way of getting that frustration out...

Hair:  ChiChickie! - Shyla (New Release)
Top:  Kaithleen's - Buckled Up Top - White (New Release)
Shorts:  Kaithleen's - Plaid Shorts with Belt - Cold Blue (New Release)
Glasses:  {kiro} - Castor Glasses - Sky
Pose:  aDORKable Poses - Call Me
Bag:  ::Pure:: - Signature Totes - The Blues
Scene:  Garden of Dreams - Dreamscene - The Village



Comments

Popular Posts