Feeling FaMESHed

I love the start of a new month in SL.  It brings with it the hope of new things and, in particular, new events or monthly turnovers!  One example of this is faMESHed which starts on the 1st of every month and always provides plenty of awesome goodies to peruse and purchase.

Today I have items from two fabulous stores who have items at faMESHed.  The first of these is Botanical.  I have always loved Botanical and was not disappointed when I saw these fabulous fences and gates.  I even had fun putting them together and playing with them on my land.  My neighbours will wonder why I have fenced off my land, but I will mumble something about 'zombies' and we will be fine.

I am sneaking a new item from Botanical into the mix too...shhhhh!

My dress is from [SAKIDE], my shoes are from CandyMetal and my hair is from Amacci.  My skin and shape are from Tuli.

Botanical - Lattice Fence Set



Botanical - Vintage Porch Mailbox - Green ( Loads of other cool colours too)
Chair - Trompe Loeil and aDORKable Poses - Branch Chair


And here are the items from the Oceania Living Room Suite from Trompe Loeil.  I have used the Neutrals set to decorate my place as it fitted in with my colour schemes, but the Brights set is also fabulous. What is not to love about these items?  I love the everything from the funky chests to the Paper Globe Lamp and the shape of the chairs and daybed.  Perfect.









Comments

Popular Posts