Hiding

Time for some girl's stuff.  I am hiding from Riley so he can't hog the blog.  Shhhh, don't tell him where I am.  Be verwy, verwy quiet...

I have some great stuff to show you today.  I know I say that a lot, but it is always true.  I am loving what the designers are bringing out.  If they can make me look good then they get my vote!

Most of these items are from The Thrift Shop, but with a few others thrown in for good measure.  Today was not, 'what have I got to blog?', it was, 'where do I start?'.

The gorgeous fence I am standing by is from Botanical.

Shape:  Panda Punx - Dessa Shape (Feeb's Rascal Sales Room)
Skin:  Panda Punx - Dessa Skin - Kindred Light (FRSR)
Dress:  (Capacious) - Rachel Dress - Berry (Thrift Shop)
Pose:  Poseology - Beckham (In all pics - TS)
Hair:  CaTwA - Amanda (From my inventory)


Dress:  BlackRose - Bandeau Maxi Dress Crochet (Gift)


Dress:  Sn@tch - Carly Dress - Lime (TS)


Dress:  ILAYA - Longshirt Knit - Biscuit (TS)



Comments

Popular Posts