Living and Dining

Ok, I just couldn't resist it.  This took me ages to set up and then once it was done I couldn't wait to share it.  A friend came to visit and I told her it was a very un-Arya look, but I love it!  Loads of colour and fun.  Again, it is mainly to show off the Trompe Loeil Modern Vila for Collabor88, but then when I saw these items I had to show them all off.

I also have a new set from {what next} that worked perfectly, so it gets a looksee as well!  There are two sets for the new round at The Garden.  The one I am showing you today is Set 1.  The other set is similar, but with different colour tones.  You will have to go take a look for yourself.

Trompe Loeil - Oceania Living Room Suite - Brights - includes couch, coffee table, chair with cushion, bench, cabinet, artwork, paper globe lamp and chest
Immerse - Peaceful Life Table Table Fountain and Flanagan Flower Pot on Stand
Senzafine - Xochitl Handwoven Rug and Potted Caladium Plant
Katy's Kreations - Cassie Cafetiere and Coffee Mug
Second Spaces - Ombre Set Flowers




{what next} - Mesa Living Room Set 1 (The Garden)
U.One- Plant Decor (formerly PopArt)


Trompe Loeil - Countryside Patio Table and Chairs and Beachside Cabinet
Senzafine - Xochitl Handwoven Rug, Wooden Bench, Wooden Plant Stand, Potted Croton Plant (Round), and Potted Anthurium Plant (square)
Kaerri - Orange Cupcakes and Esplanade Tabletop Plant 



Comments

Popular Posts