My Bedroom

One of my favourite things to do in SL is to decorate house.  I know that may come as a shock to some of you, but it is.  Ok, I confess, I have a house and furniture problem.  I have labelled the inventory folder:  That Which Shall Not Be Named.  It is the folder that gets mysteriously overlooked when I have a clean out.

That being said, I had fun decorating this bedroom in the new Trompe Loeil Modern Villa (Collabor88).  I decided that rather than overload you with pics galore of every room all at once, that I would give you a taste each week.  I have already done the front deck and pool area, now a bedroom, and next will be the living area and office.

I have used an assortment of furniture from the four corners (is SL square or rectangular?) of SL, so I do need to give credit where credit is due.  It is also so that I don't get IMs asking, "Who made the (insert item name here) that was in your bedroom post.  So, bear with...

Bed, Side Table with Accessories, Rug and Chair:  {what next} - Nieve
Dresser, Slippers and Mirror:  L'aize Dayz - Beachy Chest of Drawers, Dressing Table Mirror and Blue and White Slippers
Photo Frame:  Trompe Loeil - Frame Blue with Photos


Armoir, Bedside Table & Accessories and Hatboxes:  {what next} - Nieve Armoir, Bedside Table and Hatboxes
Laundry Basket:  L'aize Dayz - Beachy Laundry Basket
ARYA Letters:  Cheeky Pea - MapMe Letters


Suitcases:  L'aize Dayz - Mesh Suitcases
Boxes:  [hate this] - Storage Boxes
Jar, Guitar, Books and Hatboxes:  {what next} - Jar Lantern, Serendipity Garden Guitar, Row of Books A, and Nieve Hatboxes
Canvases:  [Aria] - Mele Canvas Trio
Teddy:  **Interior Addiction** - Amelie's Teddybear
Memory Box:  !! Follow Us !! - Holiday Memory Box 


Trompe Loeil - Modern Villa - Bedroom


Comments

Popular Posts