Queen Arya?

I put this gown and jewellery on from Finesmith and felt suddenly very regal.  It got me thinking about how much fun SL is because I can be whoever I feel like being.  In fact if I wanted to I could change my name and be called Queen Arya.  I do have these visions of grandeur but I also know that my friends would throw stuff at me if I went there.

So, I will just enjoy dressing up and looking royal.  I think every girl should own a tiara or crown.

Gown:  Finesmith Jewelry - Crystal Reality - Smoke with Amethyst Crown, Earrings and Necklace
Shoes:  G Field - Ribbon Slingback Shoes - Purple
Hair:  Amacci - Eclaire - Dark Brown
Photos Taken at:  Garden of Dreams





Had to show this stunning back shot showing the drop from the necklace and lace up corset style of the gown!

Comments

Popular Posts