Bedtime!

I love Trompe Loeil and I get very excited when any new items hit the shelves.  In the case of the items I am going to show you today, you will find them on the 'shelves' at faMESHed.

The photos today are taken in a house I have fallen in love with...but more on that later...(tease there)

Oh, and did you notice how my cats managed to get in on the photos?  Photobombed by Summer and Winter. Bonus!

Trompe Loeil - Baybrooke Bedroom - Bed, Bird Lamp, Fancy Table, Framed Prints, Cabinet and Hutch (faMESHed)
[SAKIDE] - Chainmail Dress - Blue (Stalkerazzi)
Exile - Where We Belong (faMESHed)
{what next} - Greenwich Rug and Rows of Books
KittyCatS - Two very cute, but spoiled cats
22769 - Decorative Books
Interior Addiction - Bowl of Lemons
Marmalade Jam - Candle Bowl - Green
[hate this] - Storage Boxes - Photos
Panda Punx - Dessa Shape and Skin
Miamai - Candy Pumps





Comments

Popular Posts