Exercise

Saw this great outfit from [SAKIDE] and figured it was time I got in shape for ice skating season.  I think this year I would like to avoid all those skating related injuries I am prone too.

So, I got up early and headed out to the deck for some weight training.


The [SAKIDE] outfit is for Perfect Wardrobe and aptly named Slamin' Outfit.  I am wearing the Black/Blue colour combo.  The sneakers are included

My hair is available from My Attic @ The Deck and is Patricia from Mina.

My shape and skin are from Panda Punx and are both Lania.


After a massive effort with the weights I decided that the kind of arm exercise I preferred was a little different...  Cookies anyone?


The Weight Bench is from Image Essentials and the Cookie Jar and Cookie are from *Boof.

Comments

Popular Posts