Pretty

Sometimes you find an item that spins your wheels and makes you feel so pretty.  Today I found a dress, some hair and some jewellery.  Priceless.

I am loving this dress.  It has a vintage feel about it, and makes a girl feel...well, girlie.  It is nice.  The dress is from Topazia and is called Melina.  I am wearing the beige version.


The jewellery is from FINESMITH Designs.  The set comes with earrings, necklace, bracelet and the stunning ring.  It comes in a variety of different colours.  I chose the diamond set.


This hair is from Exile and is at the current round of faMESHed.  The style is called Where We Belong.

All of the poses I am using today are from Focus Poses from the Model 130 set. The shape and skin are both from Panda Punx.  You can find them at [Room 69].

Comments

Popular Posts