The Challenge - Public Transportation

The end of this month quietly snuck up on me and then yelled "BOOOO!" when I started getting items through to blog for The Challenge.  I am pretty sure my exact words were, "No way!".  But yes it was, way and here we are.

This month's theme for The Challenge is Public Transportation, hence the post title...

I have some cool items to show you, along with this fab outfit from 22769.  It is the Obi Top in Purple and the Marlene Pants in Chefron.  These are available at The Liason Collaborative - The Boutique '5th Avenue'.

The hair I am wearing is from a new brand to me called [Underscore].  The style I am wearing is Chiara from the Realistic Blondes colour pallet.

My shoes are from G*Field and the handbag is from PurpleMoon Creations.

22769 [bauwerk] - Art Nouveau Bus Stop


 22769 [bauwerk] - Art Nouveau Newspaper Stand



{{BSD - Design Studio}} - Art Nouveau Station


Piddler's Perch - Inner City Artists Bus Shelter



Comments

Popular Posts