The Lakehouse

The day I got to see this lovely lakehouse in the building stage and then pestered poor Paco from 22769 [bauwerk] relentlessly until he let me blog it.  Ok, I used a bit of poetic license there, but since I am from Peter Jackson territory you are lucky I didn't turn that story into a trilogy!

Anyhoooo...

This fab new Lake House comes in 4 great colours:  Teal (as shown), green, red and yellow.  This ensures that you can find a colour that suits your land and decorating style.

I have decorated mine up with a whole lot of lake/beach type items from my inventory to give you an idea of what it looks like with furniture in.

22769 [bauwerk] - The Lake House - Teal
Trompe Loeil - Pallet Chairs


La Galleria - Hostess Patio Set for 4 - White Wicker
KIDD Creations - Reed Cattails


Kuro - Jared Couch
{what next} - Rohan Pallet Shelf
*Ionic* - Alison Bed
Lame - Rudy's Loveseat
Trompe Loeil - Fences - Brown with Photos
Collage - I Wish Wallart
Immerse - Seashell Shack Bag with Towels, Seashell Shack Bucket


22769 [bauwerk] and Diesel Works - Coffee Benches
Trompe Loeil - Beachside Cabinet
Awesome Blossom - Hanging Oar
{what next} - Henley Rug


Comments

Popular Posts