Chocolate

I love chocolate and especially in liquid form.  I also love wearing browns and chocolatey colours so was rapt to see this new look from [SAKIDE].

I am wearing the Autumn Crush Sweater in Taupe with the Vintage Denim Skirt. The skirt and sweater both come with a hud so you can change the look to suit.  You will find both of these at She & Him.


The shape and skin I am wearing are both from Panda Punx.  The shape is Bree and the skin is Frosting - Sugar Tone.  These and other skin tones can be found at the Candy Fair.

My hair is from my inventory, but is one of my favs.  It is Amanda from CaTwA.


This wonderful cart is the Cocoa-On-The-Go Cart and is from the creative minds at {what next}.  It dispenses yummy hot drinks of all kinds.  I went with the Hot Chocolate!  The cart set and pieces of decor can be found in store and if you are a VIP you can get 50% off the normal price until Tuesday.  Run!


Comments

Popular Posts