Crime Scene

I know, I know.  I have been slack again.  RL is cray.  That is all.

Anyway, I have something fun and macabre for your viewing pleasure today.  I hope you enjoy looking as much as I had doing.

Picture, if you will, the CSI team arriving on this scene.  I hope you can work out who did it before they can!

NOTE:  Items are from The Body Modification Expo unless otherwise stated.

Pose Prop:  [Virtual Props] - Crime Scene Photo Prop (from the inventory of Arya)

Hat:  [SAKIDE] - Macabre Topper - Romantic 

Dress:  {PopTart} - Dead Prom Queen 
Shape and Skin:  Panda Punx - Kamilla {Wicked} (Pure Sales Room Event)
Hair:  *Alice Project* - Jessica - Infinity (from the inventory of Arya)

Glasses:  Ducknipple - Broken Glasses
Tattoo:  .Identity - Bad Behaviour 
Lashes:  Pink Acid - Flourished Alpha Top Eyelashes and Gothica Alpha Bottom Eyelashes


Comments

Popular Posts