The Beach House

I have hinted that I would show you this fab Beach Cottage from {Cozy Homes}.  You even got to see a little teaser when I blogged the kitchen from L'aize Dayz.  Now that my puter is working again, I can finally bring it to you in all its glory!

I am very much a fan of simplicity and open flowing designs, so this house suits me perfectly.  The steps lead up to a lovely big deck, through the French doors and into one big room, which is great for using your creativity and imagination to decorate.  


Deck Furniture - Trompe Loeil and {what next}

I am showing you just how much you can put in it to create a home that still has a kitchen, bedroom area and nooks for sitting about.  Easy!


Kitchen Furniture and Window Seat:  L'aize Dayz  
Bedroom Furniture: Trompe Loeil
Window Dressings:  {Cozy Homes}
Pantry:  Second Spaces


Furniture and Accessories:  {Cozy Homes} 


Storage Cabinet and Elegant Shelf:  StoraxTree

Then you can wander out onto the separate decking area which is just right for the water's edge.  Throw on some deck chairs, a hot tub, cushions, barbecue, towels etc and you are ready for swimming and entertaining!


Hot Tub:  LISP Bazaar
All Other Items:  {Cozy Homes}
Orange Tree:  3D Trees
Brown Tree:  [Organica]

Comments

Popular Posts