Bath House

This STUN-NING Kumotori Bath House from Trompe Loeil (at faMESHed) is just amazing.  It comes in a PG or Adult version, but I can tell you now that there is no way I am sharing this with anyone.  It is my new happy place.  It comes with so many features and you can set it up just the way you like, especially with the paths and outdoor items.  I am loving it.  Let me give you the tour...

Walk up the path and into your bath house...


While you are running the bath take the time to wash your hands and face.


Slip into the bath, lay back and relax or take time to wash, refresh and enjoy the serenity of your surroundings.


When you have finished bathing what could be nicer than to wash off in your own shower with a view?


In fact, I may never leave.  Just forward my mail here will you?



Comments

Popular Posts