Bikini Weather

Since my last post was very Northern Hemisphere, I thought I would show you what this time of year looks like in the Southern Hemisphere.  In fact, let me describe the weather I am looking at today.  It is blue skies, sunshine and hot.  I have the air con on inside.  Perfect day for a swim if only I had a pool.  Sadface.


This lovely bikini is from *Citrus* and is called the String Kini.  I am wearing the Tin Dye one which happens to be one of the rare ones in the Gacha.  It is totally smexy!

The necklace is from {MV} and is the Relic Silver Necklace in Aquamarine, and my belly piercings are the Stomach Dermals from Twizted and Reckless.  

The poses I used today are from the Urban Chic pack and are from {NanTra}.

All of these items can be found at The Thrift Shop plus MUCH, MUCH MORE!  You need to get over and shop til you drop.


My hair is from Truth Hair and is called Harley and my shape and skin are from Panda Punx and are both Lania.


Comments

Popular Posts