Dusk

My favourite time of day to wander about is dusk or dawn.  I love the light and shadows.  It is the same in RL and SL.  It is probably why I love Autumn.  The colours are amazing.  The clothes colours are great at this time of year too.


I am also loving this great dress from [SAKIDE].  Perfect for these cooler days.  You can grab this dress at The Thrift Shop.  There are a range of different textures to choose, so something for everyone.

The poses today are also from The Thrift Shop and are from a set called Mirrored Stands 6 from Image Essentials.

The socks are in the new round at Acid Lily.  They are from Cannibelle and are called Angel Wing Socks.  Very cute and keep the legs warm while still looking smexy!


My hair is a new release from Tameless.  The style is called Cora and I am wearing the Naturals colours. Love it.


Comments

Popular Posts