Escape

Sometimes in SL it is nice to escape.  I guess that is ironic as SL is, in itself, escapism really.  Escaping in SL means exploring and getting away from any routines you might have.  It is also an opportunity to escape the norms we place on ourselves.

This is why I love items like the one I am going to show you today.  It is fun and I could see myself living up here in the clouds in this simple house.  Easy to decorate too!  This fab structure is from 22769 [bauwerk] and part of the fun is climbing up!


Corset and Pants:  Greymoon - Vanilla Simple Mesh Corset and Pinstriped Trousers in Brown (The Thrift Shop)
Cuffs:  Intrepid - Statement Cuffs - Stellar (TTS)
Poses:  Flash Friendly Poses - Mix of Stands 036-040 and 041-045 (TTS)



Necklace:  22769 - Winter is Coming Necklace (L'accessories)
Earrings:  Bokeh - Victory Earrings - Copper (Acid Lily)
Hair and Hat:  Truth Hair - Juniper (Recent Release)





Comments

Popular Posts