Festive

I was feeling a bit meh today so I decided to get a bit festive.  I can't believe it is less than a month until Christmas!  I am getting excited already.  I just can't wait to put up the tree.  I always do that on the 1st of December, so since that is a few days away I can do it in SL!  BONUS!

I have a bit of a preview for you today.  These are some of Trompe Loeil's faMESHed items that you will be able to grab from the 1st of Dec.  The Holiday Couch is fab and you can get them with or without cushions.

The rug is from StoraxTree and is called Simple Elegance Mesh Braided Bold Colours Rug.  You can find this in the Sales Room.


This fireplace is also from Trompe Loeil and I am showing you the Holiday Hearth in Dark Wood.  You can also find this in Natural and White. 

I added a few decorations to Christmas it up and these are all from Cozy Essentials.  I love the Elf on a Shelf!


The tree is another Trompe Loeil creation and I have rezzed the Natural Tree.  You get lots of choices with these and can choose your style of lights etc.  Simple.  It is also easy to adapt to any space as you can edit it to suit the size you need.


The dress I am wearing today is from Somnia and is the Moopsie Dress (Love the name!).  It is a new release and comes in loads of colours.  I teamed it up with some tights (Jane) and uggs (Prim & Pixel) from my inventory to create a comfy look.

My shape and skin are from Panda Punx.  The shape is called Kaykia (Stuff in Stock) and the skin is Hartlyn (Group Gift)


Comments

Popular Posts