Style

Come let's mix where Rockefellas walk with sticks
And umbrellas in their mitts
Puttin' on the Ritz

If you're blue and you don't know where to go to
Why don't you go where fashion sits?


Well, I happen to know where 'fashion sits' and it is in SL!  I love that we can wear all sorts of things that would be slightly out of place in RL.  And that is why, when I saw this outfit, I just HAD to show it off.

It is a Steampunk Jacket and Leggings and is the item from Grumble in The Dirty Turkey Hunt so that means it is....FREE!  Bonus!  


I teamed it up with this Attitude Collar from [SAKIDE] which is a new release and this fab hair from Truth Hair called Harley which is a recent release.


The other items are from my inventory but have to be mentioned as they are awesome:
Monocle:  House of EyeZ - Be Mine Monocle
Earrings and Boots:  G*Field - Black Heart Earrings and Lace-Up Boots "Gina"
Lip Gloss:  Tuli - Intense Red
Shape and Skin:  Panda Punx - Kamilla Shape and Bree Skin
Eyes:  Poetic Colors - Rain Tree
Pose Props: {what next} Let it Rain






Comments

Popular Posts