Walking in the Snow

I am writing with my head low and I am also slightly shuffling my feet and looking sheepish. I have neglected you lovely readers all week.  I do have an excuse, but it is still just that.  I am writing a article for a SL magazine and so for the last week I have been busy setting a house for photos and wandering the globe for items to put in it.  I am so sorry I was so distracted that I left you alone here twiddling your thumbs.

I have actually been wearing this outfit for the past few days with good intentions to do photos and blog it, so I am glad to finally get to it.

Kaithleen's - Vintage Coat - Red (Thrift Shop)
{what next} - Rainy Day Pose Props


SLink - Marina Boots - Merlot


Truth Hair - Juniper (New Release)
Panda Punx - Kamilla Shape and Bree Skin


Comments

Popular Posts